Online: Six-week, NVC Level One Course
A Level One course for people who want a practical, experiential introduction to Nonviolent Communication.
Six Tuesdays (1, 8, 15, 22, 29 September; 6 October 2020).
We're inviting you to six online interactive calls, using a platform called Zoom — instructions to follow.
About the Course
- Introduces you to the steps of the Nonviolent Communication (NVC) process for use in expressing yourself to others, listening to others, and listening compassionately to yourself.
- Gives you sufficient information and practice to start using NVC in your daily life.
- Is run in an experiential style working with examples from participants’ lives.
- Is a recognised stepping stone to further NVC training.
- Is a safe learning environment.
We offer this training in the spirit of Gift Culture, ￡60 non-refundable deposit. At the end of the six weeks we lead you through a process in which we will share our costs with you and ask you to make a financial contribution of your choosing towards the living costs of the trainer.